Wednesday, February 13, 2008

to love wrong

You are everything I could believe in
You might be everything I’m needing
Can you be what I say?
Can you say my name today?
Lets start this all off right
Can I fall in love at first sight?
Hello, you maybe it
Hello this could be it
Do not let this end,
Do not let this end.
I am afraid not to shine
I am afraid to not have you as mine
Lets take off and leave this behind
I think we are 2 of a kind
Your soul, is it speaking to me
Come with me, there is a lot to see
Are you in love to?
Wait ur not, what do I do?
This is not the feelings you got,
I am alone, alone in this spot
Do not turn away, there has to be something
Anything…
You are mine to shine,
Do not leave me behind…
Someone else? Who…
Do they love you…like I do?
Cannot I be your everything?
Your end and your beginning?
No, your smile is for me not her…
What hated emotions this all stirs.
Please love who I am
I will not stand for this, your suppose to be my man
Careful what you say right now
I am fragile I just dont know how…
How did ur love not fall for me…
Why was this love not meant to be?..
I am left in the darken alley
You’ve walked away, I can’t see
Tears they flow
But I loved you so.
Where are you now, why aren’t u here
To wipe my eyes and every tear…
You were suppose to be mine to shine…
Why did you leave me behind?..

No comments: