Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Human condition

From my chest at times it burst, I feel like I could cry, and nothing smoothes it over for that moment in time, I don’t even know how I calm myself, I just do. Welcome to my heart or lack of. Welcome to un-simplicity of the human mind. The mother ship has been gone a long time, I wonder if ill ever get home. This human condition has become unbearable. Why are we still here, why haven’t they come to rescue us from the indecency of humans? Where does my own mind stand, its been lost in forever trivial adds and the unsatisfied customer. Do humans have soul I wonder, I see glimmers of what they call love, but have yet to experience such a thing. Welcome to the un-blossomed flower, welcome to the dirt in which I still live in and am too afraid to pull thru. Why is that? The littlest of things make me smile, not like they do other people. I think I have a larger idea of the universe then most of these humanoid robots that surface this coffee and fast food driven world.

No comments: