Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Nightmare

Can I stare at you now? All day long, morning light peeks thru my window, I’m just going to stare at you for as long as I can. Will you please stay asleep? Keep your eyelids closed, so peaceful, ill lie my head beside u all day, and stare at you. The peach silk that hold ur soul I feel against my own, what a unbelievable feeling. The air is not like it is when I’m alone, I’m not alone I’m with u, the air opens up, breathes with us, lets us know that we have made it happy with our visit. Welcome its says. Smile…you …can I never loose you please…i never want to loose this feeling, I never want it to go away. The large pillowed mattress we lye on, moves as you shift, don’t get up ok, I just want to stare at you. You can open ur eyes now you can look at me. I just opened my eyes…. your not there…a dream…a wonderful and horrible dream.

No comments: