Friday, June 6, 2008

Tattooed arms...

There is just something about a man with tattoos up and down his arms, the good ol' sleeve as it were. These men get distingushed in many ways.....A biker, a murderer perhapd , a loner, a alcholic, maybe even a coke dealer, or how about a rockstar! Why do we think these things, HA!!! I see the man with the tattoos and ill tell you what i see...a wonderful smile, a man who most likely laughed with the tattoo artist while getting them, a man who carefullly picked them out to suit who he is, wich might I add is not a murderer, or a biker *well maybe* or a loner, or a drinker* tho he is known to get drunk here and there* and im sure he doesn't do coke, Tho I could be wrong on that note.........
God Here I go blabbing about things I think I understand...
Im laughing at my own insanity and unjustified love affair with the one I don't even kno, remember when it was simple, and when u looked at someone, they were just a someone.....just a person....they didn't make ur heart skip, they didn't take ur breath away, they didn't cause u pain and hope all at once, they didn't become the most single important person in ur life...
Now here we stand, * my room-mate will understand this* older, wiser, or maybe its that were stupider for falling into the ocean of love, stupid love.....again I write about love, I guess that means im in it. I think im swimming in it pretty good so far. Tho I still wish I could go back......so that when I look at you, you didn't become everything I need. god I hate my emotions, or maybe because im "of age", I feel obligated to throw myself to such a situation.
I feel like u make me float, when all is lost, I see you and I float.....What other ways can I describe my screwed up sense about you. Its so obvious how I feel about u, but its so not even clear to me, maybe my heart has seeked and found the truth beyond the abyss, but my mind and soul are still standing here stranded, wounded, and wondering where the heart has fucked off to. WHY do we ask WHY do we love, when everyother day we ask why are we NOT in love. We look for it, when we never get it, when we get it, we run. As im doing now, I know how I feel but I seek a neverending all truth bearing answer that these feelings are all lies made up, like a human made from wax in a museum. so true to form,but nothing on the inside. I guess this is just as simple as it gets, love is love and we will never understand it till the day we perish. So since my heart seems to be M.I.A. to my mind and soul, does that mean that u truly have my heart, does this mean that my tears do fall for you, does this mean that every word that I write and every thought that surcums my mind shall only be of you? and therefor belong to u, even tho your own soul, mind and heart have no idea of all this exisitance of mine? how difficult does this love thing really have to be, why can't we see just eachother and you suddenly know how i feel, and we share the same feelings and our hearts choose to meet in the middle while our souls and minds shall follow. Maybe I'll see you standing in the middle of the street like a old romance movie, where the fog is thick , only one street light is on and there isn't a soul in sight, just you and just me..... can i live a old romance movie, where we dont even know eachother, but u see me, take me in your arms and admit your undieying love to me. The people who wrote those movies must of really been in great relationships, or had nothing but failed ones and there for created there own thru the silver screen. The one we all wish for, but I still can't help to think, there has to be some truth to them, after all there is un-conditional love , there is un-yielding love, there is un-deniable love, and its shown, and even tho my heart maynot be agreeing with me, these are the things its feeeling, atleast I think so... I have to stop for a second.....think of my next sentence.....
.................................................
you.......just you.....
the other day my cousin asked me if I had a secret love cause of my screen names on msn.....I denied anything, said there just lyrics...she looked at me odd, she knew.....I don't kno how or what but she knew. Does a women who is in love show it? when his name is said around her, does she start to illuminate, like a shinning star at night, can she say no to being ask if she loves him and not feel guilty? I hate writing about love, I deny it more then I can explain, but its all I write about. maybe in a verbal sense I cant speak of it, but here I can. A long time ago I fell in love, i'll honestly say I feel stupid for ever saying that was love, but since I was hurt so drastically i've decided it couldnt be anything else. Since then, love have a bittered enemy to me.....until him....again him....him.....WHY!?
so again i'll ask you, when u see a man with tattoos up and down his arms.....what do u label him as.....or do u just say, he is a man, that some girl is in love with.........

No comments: