Saturday, June 21, 2008

Love at its greatest definition

Eye to eye, suddenly heart to heart, face to face, body to body......
The simplest of smile, the softest of eyes. The careful movement of a hand and the sway of the hair. These 2 separate moments fit together perfectly. a stillness in time, and whisper thru the air, that only we hear. Not a voice we recognize and one we hear often. it beckons us both, whispers, push us in the middle. Are you the one, am i the one. Surrender soft sweet strawberries to u, caress the silk, feel the skin thast even closer then my own is. Feel soft finger tips, freeze a moment in time stand wide awake, and fall into this new dream, never shall we wake. Are you the one, Am i the one? Even the blind man can see what this is., praise the power that makes us meet here, that makes us see each other, gather all our senses and mold into one. texture undefined, sweet nothings whispered all the time. never falter a single brush, always hang on to this single moment, they can take the future, i don't want them to, but we have the right here right now. Enlighten our senses, caress my soul, cherish this unbelievable rip in time. Carry me farther in one second, then i shall ever go in my entire life. Come with me...Are you the one? am i the one? sweet strawberries never end, fields of never ending bliss. This is what makes the wind blow, this is what causes the tree to move, this is what changes the seasons, this is what makes the moon shine and sun warm, this is what breathes life into us. Standing on water, never going to drown, feeling like I'm drowning all ready. care for me like the moon watches its stars. With you, hope, and believe have become my body guards, they surround me and wrap me in there silk. Are you the one? Am I the one? this is here, this is now, never let this go. If tomorrow you shall part, take our souls, lie them in the fields of gold, even if flesh and blood shall separate, never will our being. I needed this moment, even if it shall not last, even if this feeling comes so strong, lifts me above heaven, and sooner shoots me to hell, i need this moment....
Are you the one? Am i the one.......Are you?

No comments: