Thursday, March 13, 2008

Messages in the wind.......

So here is where the line of emotions falter.... I want my life with you, and only you. I will do anything to have you, I will do everything to keep you. Emotions have run thru me so fast, so unfamiliar this time, that i think there right. I want to say the words love, but i think i may have surpassed such a thing. I never want to loose this feeling, ever....and if the day shall come when i realize that I've lost that spark, I'm sure just the thought of you would light it up again....you could be my everything, my life, my soul. I have one yes....but its so alone and not complete.....you could complete it....complete me.....I want you so damn bad, the small fibers that make up my body are screaming loud enuf people around me can hear them. I wish i could send what my heart is feeling in the air, let the wind catch it and carry it all the way to you. Where the wind wind blow and shivers would climb ur spine, and you would stop and feel what i feel. And i would keep sending my messages thru the wind, until finally the wind itself carried you back to me. I would never drink a liquid again if it meant i had you, for I would just have to drink your presence up and my thirst would be quenched. when you looked at me....when you smiled, when you nodded.......when it just turned into a moment of you and I....when I realized what my heart was trying to tell me all this time.....the ways i think of you.....nothing can truly explained this time, i have no explanation, please don't ask me...i will never be able to give you a answer.....just be mine,....

I will do anything to have you......I will do anything to keep you....

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Honestly I read your blogs regularly and they are good...so much emotion in them...you should check out my blog its not always poems...sometimes its just thoughts...sometimes its just my day...but its me.